Our Young Inventors
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

child's dream from Gaza

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

child's dream from Gaza Empty child's dream from Gaza

مُساهمة  طاهر عيد الأربعاء مارس 04, 2009 4:17 pm

Child's dream from Gaza

One Friday Gaza's evenings, there was a ten years old child .He is called Sami. He lived with his mother ,his sister Salma and his brother Amer.Sami was the oldest between them.Amer is younger than Sami but he is more good-looking than him.Salma was the youngest.Sami asked his mother to take him to Gaza's beach ,but his mother refused" Go to bed ,I will take you tomorrow" said his mother.Sami has always dreamt about the sea. He wanted to go with his mother ."Sea is more beautiful with my mother" thought Sami.Sami slept and in his dream, he was walking with his family to the beach. He was enjoying playing in Gaza's sand . He built many sand castles." They are the most beautiful castles that I have ever seen " Said Salma. " No, my castles are brattier than his" said Amer.Suddenly,they heard a strong sound. It was a large plane ,.Then, many tons of bombs were dropped from the plane ." oh,my castle " said Sámi. Meanwhile ,he felt his mother's tears over his face." Oh mum, I have seen the most horrible day in my life" " It is a very long dream" completed sami .Sami felt his mother tears, but he couldn't see them ."I can't see you, I only see the dark, mother" said Sami .He put his hands on his eyes, but he only found two holes. They were burnt by the flames of fire, by Israel 's bombs .They destroyed and burnt everything .They burnt sand castles, houses, children's dreams and everything . The stones even didn't be safe .They are the most savage ,they know nothing but destroying ."I don't want to see the sea ,I don't want to dream. I want to your beautiful face ,mum. Say this is only dream ,please " said Sami. She embraced her child with more tears.

Taher Eid

Ghuzlaneh secondary school
Teacher / Amna Eid

طاهر عيد

المساهمات : 16
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

child's dream from Gaza Empty excellent Taher

مُساهمة  آمنة الجمعة مارس 06, 2009 2:57 pm

Excellent,it is very ggod story

Go on

Teacher:Amna Eid