Our Young Inventors
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

The Ant And The Cockroach

اذهب الى الأسفل

The Ant And The Cockroach Empty The Ant And The Cockroach

مُساهمة  دعاء عبد الرزاق الأربعاء مارس 04, 2009 1:35 pm

The Ant And The Cockroach

One hot summer day , there was a very hard-working ant .She was working happily. She was looking for food everywhere .Meanwhile, she saw cockroach playing violin .The cockroach is bigger than ant .However, he is lazier than her. The ant is smaller than the cockroach but she is more active than him.' you are more talented than anyone , but go work and enjoy playing in free time ' said the ant .' I don't like work and I want to enjoy my summer days' replied the cockroach . The ant felt pity at him.' I hope you wouldn't regret your decision later ' said the ant. Winter comes and the wind blows everywhere ,but the lazy cockroach didn't find food to eat or house to stay in. He He asked help from his friends but no one answer him . Then, he sat on a rock feeling cold and regret summer's days. He spent his summer days in singing and playing. The ant went to her friend but she found him freezing ' oh , he spent summer days in playing and singing forgetting the cold winter evenings ' said the ant

Doa'a Abd Razak
Ghuzlaneh secondary school
Teacher : Amna Eid

دعاء عبد الرزاق

المساهمات : 9
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/02/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى