Our Young Inventors
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Fire Flower

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

Fire Flower Empty Fire Flower

مُساهمة  حياة الكردي الأربعاء مارس 04, 2009 9:30 am

Hello
This is my story Ihope you will like it

Once upon a time in the Golden Forest ,the lion king called Geabor gatherd the animals and said :"who's the fastest ,the strongest and the most intelligent? " so ,the cheetah said:" I'm the fastest" ,the bear said:"I'm the strongest" and the fox said :" I'm the most intelligent
The lion Geabor said :" thank God ,I want you to go to the sahdow cave which is in the Flowers Forest and bring a special flower called 'Fire Flower' to cure my sick daughter Sema
Cheetah ,Bear and Fox went to the forest ,they ran and ran until they arrived to a long ,and big river. Here the cheetah said:" I'm the fastest ,but I'm slower than this fast river I can't cross it" ,the fox also said :" I can't I'm shorter and weaker than you bear , can you carry us on your back? " ,the bear said :" sorry, I can only carry you fox" .So,the cheetah stayed and they continued .When they arrived to the cave the bear couldn't enter because the enterance was smaller than him, so the bear said:" Dear fox you can enter because your body better than mine and smaller ,you're the most intelligent bring the flower quickly ,please".After that , the fox entered ,but he found that the cave was very dark and he couldn't see anything ,although he was the smartest he forgot to bring lights . They failed and went back. The king was the sadest king in the world ,suddenly they heard a weak voice said :" I'll bring the Fire Flower sir." They looked and the saw the weakest,the smallest and the thinnest rabbit in the forest
The lion agreed .Then the rabbit ran quickly when it arrived to the long river he brang a piece of wood and jumped on it ,and crossed the river .Rabbit was smaller than cheetah but he crossed. Rabbit entered the cave easily and he asked the help of the shining Butterflies to see where the Fire Flower was .The Rabbit went back to the Gollden Jungle with the flower , and gave it to the king Geabor . Rabbit was the fastest ,the smartest, and the most intelligent animal
Sema cured and they lived happily ever after

Thanks to my teacher Manal for her help

Hayat
Algouzlanya Elementary school
Teacher Manal Masoud

حياة الكردي

المساهمات : 16
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/02/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Fire Flower Empty Selve and Semon

مُساهمة  أحمد نهار الأربعاء مارس 04, 2009 10:35 am

Hello
this is my story
Ther was a little mouse called Selve ,he lived in a little tree in the forest withe another mouse called Semon
Selve liked countryside more than city. But Semon liked city more than countryside.Also semon liked music and noise but Selve didn't like noise or music
One day they left the tree and went to the city
Selve was so sad because city was bigger than country and noiser.So he decided to went back home .When he told Semon ,Semon refused and said:"Forest is the most boring place and the ugliest one." At the end Selve went home ,Semon stayed in the city they weren't best friends anymore

Ahmad

Algouzlania elementary school
T .Manal Masoud

أحمد نهار

المساهمات : 17
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/02/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى