Our Young Inventors
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Hello, This is My Story تيماء عامر الضمور- الغوير الثانوية الشاملة المختلطة - الاردن - الكرك

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

Hello, This is My Story  تيماء عامر الضمور- الغوير الثانوية الشاملة المختلطة - الاردن - الكرك Empty Hello, This is My Story تيماء عامر الضمور- الغوير الثانوية الشاملة المختلطة - الاردن - الكرك

مُساهمة  تيماء الضمور الخميس مارس 05, 2009 11:28 am

It was one of the spring days , children were out of their homes enjoying the beauty of that season.
Samir was one of those children and he learnt the self defence and he was skillful . Samir was fond of his power and strength - When he was playing with others , he clashed with Ahmed and Ali and both fall down on the ground . But Samir did not abologize to them.
Samir then went to another group of friends playing football and there was a boy who is more skillful in self defence than Samir .Samir wanted to join them and wanted to pick up the ball . But that boy prevented him from doing so by pushing Samir on the ground .
Now all the boys around saw that event and started laughing on Samir .They said ''This is your reward for being pride of your strength and don't ever think that you are stronger than everyone .
Samir was ashamed of himself .He asked Ahmed and Ali to forgive him.

written by :-
Taimaa' Amer Al Dmour
Al Kerak - Jordan
Al Ghweir Secondary School For Girls

تيماء الضمور

المساهمات : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/02/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Hello, This is My Story  تيماء عامر الضمور- الغوير الثانوية الشاملة المختلطة - الاردن - الكرك Empty good but put title

مُساهمة  آمنة الخميس مارس 05, 2009 1:22 pm

Good Taima but put title to your story.Everystory should have title

Amna Eid
English teacher
Ghuzlaneh secondary school

آمنة
Admin

المساهمات : 44
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/01/2009

https://english.alafdal.net

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة